Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Zombie

I do everything right to try to make sure that I sleep well.

No spicy food late.
No computer in bed.
Benadryl.
Ear plugs.
Exercise.
Active all day.
Cool bed room.
Routine.

But my neighbors are determined that I should never sleep. I already have all the bars playing their music to all hours, but luckily they're just far enough away that I can mostly block out their music with earplugs (even if I can still hear the bass a little).

This morning my loud neighbors turned on their music at 5:30 in the morning. FIVE THIRTY. IN THE MORNING.

I don't even want to sleep late. I just want to sleep until 6 without having music so loud that the stereo might as well be in my bedroom.

I cannot wait to move. Also, I never thought that I'd miss the nights at Thomas Hall at UF with drunk people shouting and leaving Midtown at 2am. At least they let you sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment